Search By Image
Now you can explore the web in an entirely new way by beginning your Google search with an image. Learn more about images search on the web and want to search your own photos.
How Image Search Works
When you upload image to Image Google or Pest Image URL to Search box.
You will find Similar image, Site that include the same image and you also find other size of the image you search for.
Search using an image works best when the image is like to show up in the web. So you will get more image results for famous landmarks and also you will find personal images like your latest family photo.
Upload an image
1. On images.google.com or any Images results page, click Search by image.
2. Click Upload an image.
3. Click Choose file.
4. Select the image from your computer.
Drag & drop an image into the search box
If you are on Chrome or Firefox 4+, you can drag an image from your computer into the search box.
1. Visit images.google.com.
2. On your computer, click the image you want to search for.
3. While holding down the mouse, drag the image into the search box.
Search using an image URL
1. On any website, right-click an image and select Copy image URL.
2. On images.google.com or any Images results page, click Search by image.
3. Click Paste image URL.
4. Paste the URL you copied into the box.
5. Click Search by image.
Right-click an image on a site (Chrome & Firefox)
1. Right-click any image you see on a website or in search results.
2. Click Search Google for this image.
3. A new tab will open with your results.
1. Download the Search by Image extension.
2. Right-click any image you see on a website or in search results.
3. Click Search Google with this image.
4. A new tab will open with your results.
Image search using your phone or tablet
You can search Google to find images that are similar to ones you see in search results. This is available on the Chrome app (Android and iPhone or iPad).
1. Use the Chrome app to do a search.
2. Touch the image you want to search with to open a larger version of the image.
3. Press and hold the image. In the box that appears, touch Search Google for this image.
How Google uses the image you search with
When you search using an image, any images or URLs that you upload will be stored by Google. Google uses these images and URLs to make our products and services better.